- Shuttle Stop 7: Day One ~ 175 N. Euclid Avenue
- Right next door to City Hall hub ~ 6:00-10:00 p.m.
Day One has once again teamed up with our friends at Light Bringer Project to participate in Art Night Pasadena! This time the collaboration will result in an installation titled "Altered States" featuring a one-of-a-kind moving Burning Man vehicle, magically lighted PUSD student art, DO resident DJ De Leon, interactive games/activities, healthy snacks/beverages, resident DJ and even live folk music!
Evening Highlights will include:
- The Mighty Chundra (pictured above), a two-story adventure vessel created by our mini-grant awardee, artist & maker MacPherson Downs
- Enchanted faerie forest with miniature art created by Room 13 artists at Eliot Arts and John Muir
- Live music led by singer/songwriter Juli Crockett (7pm-9pm)
- DO alum De leon will be spinning (6-7pm, 9-10pm)
- Slammin' Sliders food truck
- And more!
Go Metro to Day One
Day One is conveniently located 3 blocks from the Metro Gold Line Memorial Park Station. Metro provides Bus and Rail transportation to the Pasadena till 2AM on Fridays and Saturdays. For your best route or more info, visit the Metro Trip Planner or call (323) Go Metro or (323.466.3876).
About Art Night Pasadena
Art Night Pasadena is a FREE evening of art, music and entertainment made possible by the Pasadena Arts & Culture Commission and over a dozen local non-profit arts and culture organizations, non-commercial galleries, museums and individual artists. Last fall, 22,000 people experienced the excitement of ArtNight.